About Ayuda Foundation
- The Ayuda Foundation is a 501C-3 organization comprised of programs that deal with specific issues in our community.
- Medical Missions to Micronesia- Emergency medical aide to outer lying isolated in our region in time of disaster.
- Reach Out & Read- Early Literacy Program, encouraging parents to read by working with nurses and doctors at our Public Health Centers to promote reading by giving out books and promotional items.
- AIDS Education Project- Works with National Coalition to keep up with current treatments and issues dealing with persons with AIDS and their families.
- Island Girl Power- Mission to decrease the numbers of teen pregnancy, suicide, substance and sexual abuse, by offering educational, and horizon expanding activities and positive lifestyle alternatives.
- Books to Schools- Seeks to utilize our outdated books and resources to assist our island neighbors.
- Official Website